Bulletin KA Adjustable Time Delay Series Specification
• Externally Adjustable Timing
• 5" 24 ga. Wiring Connections
• AC Models 24, 120 and 240 VAC
• DC Models 12, 24 and 125 VDC
• Miniature Size: View Drawing
• Custom Timing and Voltages Offered
• Arbitrary Timing Actions Offered
• Provides low-cost miniature time delay for your application.
• Available Functions: ON Delay, OFF Delay, INTERVAL, RECYCLE and ARBITRARY.
• Adjustable by customer-supplied 10K Ohm potentiometer or fixed resistor.
• Timing available from 0.1 seconds to hours.
• Fixed time ranges available in the KM Fixed Timer Series.
• Wide variety of timing ranges and operating voltages available.
• Conformal coating for protection against contaminants.
Timing Accuracy: ±1% ±50msec at 25°C, ±5% ±50msec from -20°C to +55°C.
Load Current: 12VDC to 48VDC Models: 0.5A Resistive or Inductive, 125VDC Models: 0.2A Resistive or Inductive. AC Models: 0.25A Resistive or Inductive.
Repeatability: ±0.5% at constant ambient temperature. ±3% from -20°C to +55°C.
Operating Voltage Range: 24VDC to 125VDC Models: 85% to 110% of rated voltage. 12VDC Models: 85% to 125% of rated voltage. AC Models: 85% to 110% of rated voltage.
Temperature Range: AC and DC Models: -20°C to +55°C operating, -40°C to +85°C storage.
Size (less leads): 1.05"L x 0.475"W x 0.15" Thick (DC Models). 1.05"L x 0.475"W x 0.225" Thick (AC Models).
Connections. Adjustable Timer Wiring.
Note. Load and potentiometer are customer-supplied.
Note. Dimensions are in inches.